Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gorgeous, Glistening Glimmer Sprays!

Hey BoBunny fans! It's Lisa here today sharing a layout using simple techniques for your glimmer misting pleasure! I am the type of scrapper who enjoys using lots of pattern and layering within my papers so I tend to use my mixed media work as an enhancement to my page rather than the focus.  I love the pattern and color of the Wild Card Billiards paper. As you can see it's a busy pattern. I added a messy but not overpowering splattering to the background with a combination of Bronze and Frost mists.

Tune Up - Lisa Novogrodski

Tune Up Scrapbook Page by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Wild Card Collection

I just dip my paintbrush directly in the mist bottle and then splatter or I water it down a bit by spraying some on a craft mat and then spritzing with water. I also push my stamp into it on the mat and then stamp.

 Scrapbook Page by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Wild Card Collection

 I tore a piece of cardboard and peeled off a layer then misted with the Bronze Glimmer Mist then just dabbed a bit of red acrylic paint here and there. The Bronze mist is my favorite color so far. What's yours?

Tune Up Scrapbook Page by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Wild Card Collection

I don't mind a bit of splatters on my photo especially if I'm using something vintage. I also like it to hit my flowers and leaves to make them more interesting!  I also love the contrast between the grungy cardboard, masculine photo and the sparkly jewels. BoBunny has it all!

I've got a few more close ups on my blog. Stop by and take a peek.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Wild Card/ Billiards
Double Dot:  Denim Flourish, Burnt Orange Vintage
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Wild Card
Jewels: Chocolate, Autumn Song
Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy, Natural Earth Pansy
Noteworthy: Wild Card
Brads: Primrose
Glimmer Sprays: Bronze, Frost
Kraft: Wood Keys and Butterflies
Stamps: Distress Texture Stamps

5 comments:

  1. I love it. Great photo and I love how you put it all together. I can't wait to try the sprays sometime. I love these colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and great showcasing of the Bo with this designed layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Monica and Ava! I appreciate your taking the time to comment! xo

    ReplyDelete