Saturday, April 11, 2015

Carnival Time!


Gröna Lund by Ulrika Wandler


This is what happens when you give the Swedish design team member (that's me!) the job to create a layout using alphabet stickers! I wrote in Swedish all over the layout, and nobody understands... ;-)

But keep calm, I will give you a translation!


I started by using a stickable stencil with a star pattern on the background paper.

I also added some glimmer spray drops!


I loved working with this colorful Carnival collection! Such bright, wonderful colors!

So, for the translation. This is what it says on the layout:

A mild summer evening in the company of good friends. Gröna Lund (the name of the amusement park in Stockholm, Sweden) - the funnest place!


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Carnival / Cotton Candy, Sideshow, Spectator
Stickers: Double Dot Citrus Alpha Stickers
Brads: Carnival
Blossoms: Wildberry Bouquet
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Washi tape:Black & White Patterned Washi Tape
Stickable Stencil: Cascade

1 comment: