Thursday, March 31, 2016

Beautiful Dreamer Wall Decor!


Beautiful Dreamer Foil Noteworthy- Wall Decor by Solange Marques

Today I'll share with you a mixed media project using "Beautiful Dreamer" Foil Noteworthy.
Noteworthy are so versatile, but the new Foil Noteworthy is so much charming. I used them to make a wall decor piece. Love the bicycle image.

-+

I am in love with new BoBunny mixed media products and I used BoBunny Crackle Paste to the frame.  I also applied tutu and gold glimmer spray from BoBunny.


Here I used BoBunny White Gesso and I shadowed around the noteworthy using acrylic paint.


BoBunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Books / Beautiful Dreamer
Noteworthy: Beautiful Dreamer Foil Noteworthy
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Gold
Ink Pad: Pink Punch
Crackle Paste: White
Gesso: White

4 comments: