Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fine Arts Shadow Frame!


Hello BoBunny Friends,

Amy here happy to show you my fine arts shadow frame using the beautiful Tis the Season Collection. Here is First Christmas. I am getting a head start on gifts this year. 


I mixed pearlescent and sprays with water and layered it with gesso and crackle paste. Then layered the colours to make a beautiful background.


 Using transfer solution I added snowflake images.




I really enjoyed creating this art piece and frame for my new nephew's family. I hope to see you use this techniques to create something beautiful to give away too

Stay Scrappy

Amy


BoBunny Supplies:
Tis the Season Yuletide Paper, Nostalgia Paper, Silver Bells Paper
Tis the Season Chipboard
Tis the Season Noteworthy
Tis The Season Layered Chipboard
Tis the Season Combo Stickers.
Crackle Paste
White Gesso
Silver Pearlescents
Brilliant Blue Pearlescents
Glimmer Frost Spray
Double Dot Aqua Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment