Monday, November 14, 2016

Misc Me & Mixed Media!


Misc Me by Ulrika Wandler

Hi! Ulrika here today bringing you some Misc Me using Felicity collection and some gorgeous acrylic paint from Pentart!

I have two two-page spreads to show you:


The pictures on these are from our trip to New York and San Diego in the summer of 2015.


I used some doilies, die-cuts, stamps and stickers to decorate the paper pieces. I also used Pentarts white acrylic paint together with stickable stencils.


Here you can see a tiny bit of the white acrylic circles I made. I dipped the edges of an empty toilet paper roll in Pentart white acrylic paint and made this pattern. I also mixed some of the paint with a bit of water and made splashes.



As you can see here I used more of the stickable stencils together with Pentart acrylic paint. I also used Pearlescents.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Felicity / Cherished, Felicity, Lattice, Romance
Double Dot: Chiffon
Stickers: Felicity Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Felicity
Stickable Stencils: Love, Summertime, Whimsy
Pearlescents: Island Mist
Stamps: Birds Of A Feather
Doilies: 4" small
Pentart Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment