Friday, November 4, 2016

Winter Wishes Layout with Pentart Yumminess!


Hello BoBunny friends!! It's Shizuka here today and I will share a Fine Arts project with the gorgeous and beautiful Winter Wishes collection.

[SNOW] Fine Arts Canvas by Shizuka Hirano


First of all, I tore paper at random, then stuck it to the canvas. Then, after I put a button on the canvas, it was covered with a white gesso. After they are dry, I painted the color with pink and light gray Pentart creamy acrylic paint. The acrylic paint is a very creamy with a soft color. It was the perfect color to this project. In addition, I have added the BoBunny  gold glimmer spray. This Gold glimmer spray is my favorite color. I use almost every time.




 This time, I have Pentart 3D Balls I used it to decorate mixed with acrylic paint. I like a very interesting texture.




I have put plenty of glitter paste on the edge of the paper and photo. Does it not look like snow was piled up?


Sugar,Tutu and Silver Perlesents, these three-colors were perfect for the finish of this project.




 I was ornate overlapping the Layered Chipboard and Jewels.


Here I have also repeated it. I have cut out the jewel sheet so as not to disturb its shape.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project.

Love

Shizuka

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper; Winter Wishes, Magic / Snowfall / Whimy
Noteworthy; Winter Wishes
6x6 Paper Pad; Winter Wishes
Chipboard; Winter Wishes Layered Chipboard
Glimmer Spray; Gold
Pearlecents; Sugar / Tutu / Silver
Glitter Pastes; Sugar
Dubledot Brads; Tuxedo
Jewel Hourishes; Frosting Jewels
DobleDot Jewels; Think Pink
Pentart Acrylic Paint Semi-Gloss; Pink / Light Gray
Pentart 3D Product; 3D Balls Small / Primer Paste White Gesso
Pentart Express Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment