Wednesday, December 7, 2016

One Layout, Three Ways with Shizuka-featuring Felicity


Hello BoBunny friends! It's Shizuka here today. I would love to share with you my way of creating this one layout with 3 different looks using Beautiful "Felicity" collection.

Let's take a look at my first layout. It's very clean and simple. I stamped the paper using Pentart chalkboard paint and packaging materials,  I cut out some parts of a pattern of paper, then layered them on the layout.


Now, for the second layout.  I added some Noteworthy and cut out patterned papers. I also used some decorated brads.


I cut and used the grid pattern Noteworthy. It's easy to show depth and I like the finished look. I do like second version, it's not bad, but  I wanted to add a little more work.




Finally, here is my third layout.  I added some paper from Noteworthy, which I cut further, added layered chipboard and foil vellum paper. I also added a few spots of three colors using some Pearlescents , Glitter Paste and Glimmer Spray. I also decorated with some Jewels. 


Below are some close-ups on the layout. 









I hope you enjoy my layouts!
Thank you!!

Shizuka


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Felicity / Dreamer, Lattice, Parasols, Serendipity, Trellis
Noteworthy; Felicity
Foil Vellum Paper; Felicity
6x6 Paper Pad; Felicity
Chipboard; Felicity Layered Chipboard
Glitter Paste; Sugar
Glimmer Spray; Sugar
Essential; White Gesso
Pearlescents; Coral, Butterscotch, Sugar
Brads; Aqua, Emerald, Think Pink
Dot Jewels; Mocha

Pentart Supplies;
Chalkboard Paint-Black




1 comment: