Thursday, January 5, 2017

Two projects featuring Felicity and Pentart Contour Liners with Ginny and Solange



Hey there BoBunny Peeps! So much fun to be posting my first project here for 2017.  I created my "1 Layout 3 Ways" with a generously donated picture of this sweetest little girl Liddy. She's my BFF Kathy's Granddaughter and she is just soooo adorable.

Sweet Liddy Scrapbook Layout by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Felicity Collection

For layout (1) I'm using paper patterns from the Felicity Collection. I've added a light rubbing of Pentart Creamy Acrylic Metallic Paint in Rose then used the Brocade Stickable Stencil and Silver Contour Liner to add a subtle script pattern. Die cuts from the patterned paper, fussy cut clocks and elements from the Felicity Noteworthy set all layered to accent the picture.

Sweet Liddy Scrapbook Layout by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Felicity Collection

Adding a border to the top and bottom for layout (2) and topping it off with a large section of fussy cut flowers.

Sweet Liddy Scrapbook Layout by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Felicity Collection

Chipboard Stickers, stamped balloon, and additional elements from the Noteworthy package finish things off for layout 3.



Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day : ) Ginny



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Felicity/ Always, Smile, Cherished, Romance, Serendipity
Noteworthy: Felicity
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Felicity
Stickable Stencils: Brocade

Die: Ornate Doilies
Stamp: Dreamer


Pentart Supplies: 
Acrylic Creamy Metallic Paint-Rose
Silver Contour Liner





Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here again. Today I'll share with you a mixed media project using Felicity collection and Pentart Contour Liner.


To make this altered box I covered it with Felicity papers and I applied BoBunny Gesso white.

Then I applied some drops of Pentart Media Ink.


I added some cut outs from Noteworthy and I used Pentart contour liner.







BoBunny Supplies:
Papers:Serendipity/Felicity
6x6 Paper Pad: Felicity
Noteworthy: Felicity
Jewels: Double Dot Emerald
Gesso: White

Pentart Supplies:
Media Inks: Hollyhock
Contour Lines: White, Plumb, Copper




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects! I love the 3-ways layouts because they give such perspective of your process. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete