Monday, February 27, 2017

Game On! and Pentart Lasur Gel Indoor with Shizuka


Hi, BoBunny friends! It's Shizuka here. Today I would like to introduce the Misc Me! page I made with the cool Game On! collection and Pentart Lasur Gel for Indoors.


I used some Misc Me! 8"x 9" Pocket Square Page Protectors. Also, I used the picture of my son's soccer game. It was a very enjoyable work to decorate using various patterns of this paper. However, I wanted it to stay in the protector, so I added a little decoration, a little added texture from the top of the protector as well to add visual interest and thickness..


I added a color with the BoBunny Stickable Stencil and Pentart Lasur Gel Indoor.  I decided to use yellow and green to the outside of the protector on this page . I added Noteworthy on the protector. I also pulled in the soccer ball die. A delicate line is my favorite.




On this page I added Noteworthy and pieces of chipboard on top of the protector. The ticket piece is cut to fashion a pull tab.  This bit  is inside the protector but it protrudes a little for a different look. Furthermore, one little piece of chipboard is stacked on top of it from above the protector.

 The next page also decorates cut out pictures, using more Noteworthy and pieces of chipboard.
-+./L/////;JJJ/


I think that the newly appearing clear sticker is very suitable for using it because it is transparent because other designs are transparent.



The number 1 is used by attaching a color with a glitter paste to the one cut out from the pattern paper.

 This page is also colored with Pentart Lasur Gel from the top of the protector.




I hope you enjoy my project.

Thank you!



BoBunny Supplies;

Patterned Paper; Game On! / Cards, Diamond, Jerseys, Kick It, Lockers, Pennant, Trophy, Game On!

Doubble Dot; Taupe Dot

Chipboard; Game On!

Noteworthy; Game On!

6x6 Paper Pad; Game On!

Clear Stickers; Game On!

Craft Dies; Let's Play, Twinkle Twinkle

Stickable Stencils; Brocade Stencils

Misc Me Page Protectors; 8x9 Pocket Square Page Protectors

Glitter Pastes; Gold

Pearlescents; Butterscotch, Graphite

Double Dot Jewels; Citrus, Emerald



Pentart Supplies

Lasur Gel Indoor-Country-Green, Green, Yellow






Shizuka

No comments:

Post a Comment