Thursday, May 25, 2017

Down by the Sea and Pentart Crackle systems!-With Marilyn


Hello everyone!   It's Marilyn here and today I made this super fun mixed media canvas with the new Down by the Sea collection and Pentart Crackle Products.






I had to work on a underwater scene with this adorable mermaid. First, I covered the canvas with the "Tide" paper. I cut out the mermaid from the Fantasy paper that I adhered with gel medium to the canvas.






I gave textures with the new Fancy Flourishes Stencils and Pentart Primer Paste in White. I adhered the 3D Powder with the Express liquid glue to give the sand effect you see here.







I painted the canvas with the Creamy Acrylic Paint by Pentart and I applied the Pentart Crackle product on the borders.  I have a suggestion for you, it produces a better result if you let it dry naturally, don't use the heat gun.







For the background I stamped with the Take Note Stamp and a permanent ink. The layered chipboard from the Down the Sea collection looks adorable on my canvas.






BoBunny Supplies:


Down by the Sea Collection
Pattern Papers: Fantasy, Tide
Layered Chipboard- Down by the Sea
Stamp- Take a Note
Stencils- Fancy Flourishes Stencils

Pentart Supplies:
Cracking Paint System 1
Cracking Paint System 2
Creamy Acrylic -Blue
3D Powder
Express Glue
Primer Paste Gesso White

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment