Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Designer's Choice-Serendipity and Pentart with Ayumi

Hello BoBunny friends!! It's Ayumi here.

Today I will introduce mixtmedia layout I made with BoBunny Serendipity collection and Pentart products.

[You're beautiful] mixtmedia layout  By Ayumi Iwashita




Photography:Studio Petit Pas







Let me show you how to make it.
First, prepare white paper which is water resistant.
I will put a glimmer mist there.
Overall spread in the mist of water.

Next, prepare the frame.





Coating the frame all over with the white gesso, and when it is dry, brush on the Glimmer Spray.



I painted the Tutu and Mint Glimmer Spray colors with the brush in the same way.




When the mist dries, I spread a bit of these three Pearlescents in strategic spots for extra shine.




Next, I will decorate using pictures and pattern paper. 




Then I paint with different colors of Pentart Delicate Acrylic Paint.









Add 3D Balls and 3D Powder to give a few small patches of texture.



Then I sprayed Mint Glimmer Spray on the 3D textures.




Finally it is completed with well placed touches of stamping!



Thanks for joining me today.



Enjoy your scrappy day!


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Serendipity/ Flight, Treetops
Noteworthy:  Serendipity
Chipboard:  Serendipity
Craft Dies: Fanciful Die
Stamps:You're Invited Stamp
Pearlescents: Gold, Blue, Blush
Glimmer Sprays: Mint, Frost, Tutu
Gesso: White

Pentart Supplies:

Delicate Acrylic Paint: Purplish Silver, Dark Gold
3D powder
3D balls


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful....the colours are so soft and stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! Thanks for sharing how you created this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the
    colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete