Thursday, August 10, 2017

Life in Color-"Documented" Greeting Cards-with Ginny

Hey there BoBunny Peeps! I was pretty happy to see Designers Choice as our theme for this week. I got out all the collections I've been wanting to play with and narrowed it down to Life in Color.  I really loved the natural images paired with the industrial paper patterns. Such a great combination!

I created greeting cards that would be great for any occasion....and for anyone I think.

Documented Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection

This little fawn image just makes me all kinds of happy. So sweet. It was part of the cut apart sheet and had the gorgeous frame already on it!

Documented Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection
There might be a limit to the amount of patterned paper layers you can add to a card...but I don't think I've ever reached it yet. Adding a border of chocolate brown helps to keep the patterns separate as well as spacers between the layers.

Documented Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection
It seemed like a fine idea to give this little fawn a garden of flowers to be resting in. I've also included some vintagy trimmings and Double Dot Jewels.

Stay Fierce Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection

OMGoodness this owl has the most beautiful eyes! We get lots of owls here as we live in the country and I love them so much!

Stay Fierce Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection

These funky urban style papers are really cool and the warm rich colors are just perfect to match the blue frame on the cut apart.

Stay Fierce Greeting Card by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Life In Color Collection

BoBunny has such a great selection of flowers that are stylized.....they don't look like your average everyday flower..they have way more pizzaz. I added more of the Jewels to this card as well...but went for the blingy ones instead of the pearl ones in the first card.


Both of these cards measure 6 x 6 inches and the insides are finished with coordinating paper patterns.


Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Life In Color/ Discovery, Eclectic, Retro, Bricks, Utopia

Noteworthy: Life In Color

Chipboard: Life In Color Chipboard Stickers

6 x 6 Paper Pad: Life In Color

Double Dot Jewels: Citrus



BuBunny Blossoms: Harvest Orange  Dahlia, Natural Earth Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment