Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Once Upon a Lifetime 12 x 12 Mixed Media Layout with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends!

It's Elena here today to share the layout I made using Once Upon a Lifetime collection. I chose this collection to highlight a trip I took with my family. 



Though this collection seems to be primarily driven by a vintage/heritage theme for me, I decided to create a mixed media layout in lighter tones. I wanted to feature this photo of my two kids to remember this day of sightseeing.  They had so much fun, but you can tell from the story this photo tells, they were absolutely exhausted!!


I started with applying gesso and modeling paste on my background and then misted those areas with glimmer color sprays.



I also stamped the butterflies images on the patterned papers and cut them out for added depth.


I fussy cut the flowers and arranged my paper layers.


I like the soft pastel tones and used them for accent color and additional layers for my layout.


Thanks for popping by the blog today!  Come see us again soon!

Elena


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Once Upon a Lifetime / Traditions, Ancestors, Generations, Grandparents, Heritage, Discoveries

Stamp: Butterfly Kisses

Stencils: Mandala Garden

Gesso White

Glimmer Spray : Sugar, Gold, Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment