Friday, June 15, 2018

Big Little Friends Layout with Angela

Hi everyone!

It's Angela here with you today and I have another layout but this time with summer theme.
I love the geometric pattern of the Early Bird Fanciful paper an it immediately inspired me this fussy cut page


Early_Bird_Collection_Angela_Jun18_01.jpgTo start my layout I first cut a window in the center of the paper using a craft knife, so that it fitted the dimension of my photo. Then, I fussy cut with a pair of scissors the outline, following the shape of the hexagons and keeping an irregular look.
I also had the idea of cutting a few inner hexagons and creating tiny shakers with gold sequines here and there.

Early_Bird_Collection_Angela_Jun18_02.jpg

For the title I used a glitter rose gold foam alphabet by American Crafts, called Escape To Paradise, which adds lots of sparkling to the page.

Early_Bird_Collection_Angela_Jun18_03.jpg

I mounted the layout on a white Bazzil, using foam adhesive and then on another paper called Time Flies, always from Early Bird collection.

Early_Bird_Collection_Angela_Jun18_04.jpg

Just a few other embellishments like butterflies and acqua jewels and lots of gold and blue splatters and the page is finished.

Early_Bird_Collection_Angela_Jun18_05.jpg

I hope you like it and I hope to have inspired you somehow. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

Love,
Angela

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Early Bird/ Fanciful, Time Flies, Flutter
Noteworthy: Early Bird
Jewels: Double Dot Aqua
Glimmer Spray: Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment