Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas layout with Christmas in the Village

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my newest creation with you! This month we are all focused on Christmas here on BoBunny's blog and what a better time to scrap your last year pictures then in December!

For this post I've designed a cute Christmas layout featuring the Christmas in the Village collection from BoBunny's latest release. 


For my background I used a pattern paper from Christmas in the Village collection. To create the white dimensional layer I combined Texture paste with a winter themed Stickable stencil.


I fussy cut stripes from different pattern paper to decorate my picture. I added a decorative edge to some of them using an edge punch.



I also used various pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack matching the collection to create the banner and to give more dimension to my page.



For my title I fussy cut a cute quote from one of the pattern papers. I adhered it to the background using mounting foam tape. 


As a final touch I added Christmas coloured pearls, brands and rhinestone-swirls. 




BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Countdown, Merry, Yule, Square / Christmas in the Village
Noteworthy: Christmas in the Village
Paper pad: Christmas in the Village
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red Flourish Swirls
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Stickable Stencils: Winter Fun

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Texture paste
Edge Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment