Saturday, December 8, 2018

Fa La La La Christmas Card with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I welcome you to my first Christmas in August post.
The new BoBunny adorable Christmas collections are here!
So today I made an interactive and very fancy card and there is a full video tutorial too, so you can recreate my card if you like it. I used this Christmas in the Village collection and I am really in love with this collections lovely graphics and non- traditional Christmas colors.
My card this time has no Mixed Media add- ons, it's easy to make, and fits each and every crafter.
This is how it looks when standing as a regular card:


But wait- you are going to be amazed!
Let's open the topper :











 And now it's full opened!




Usually this kind of a card is made without  all bottom layers; the pop- up part is the actual card where you write the greetings.
I made it in a bit more layered style: the pop- up part is just the card topper/front and then there are a few more cardstock layers and the actual light blue card where you add your greetings/sentiments/ thoughts or whatever you wish.
 So here you can see all the layers on this standing card:



And if you want to try to make this  kind of card- HERE is a video tutorial for you to use.
Just a word about it: in the video the final part was mis- glued upside down and there were no way to change it in the video. But the final project was re- done and the pop- up part is glued in the correct direction.
As the video is mostly to teach the mechanism of this card the inside ornaments direction is not the issue and you can see the finished re- done project without any mistakes.



Product list:

Christmas in the Village 12'' cardstock Ornaments, Countdown
Chriastmas in the Village Combo Stickers
Christmas in the Village Layered Chipboards
Christmas in the Village Noteworthy die cuts
Double Dot Powder blue Damsk 12'' cardstock
American Crafts Light blue texture  solid cardstock 12''

I really hope that you like my card and my tutorial and see you in a week with more wonderful BoBunny Christmas projects

Irit


No comments:

Post a Comment