Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Family Fun Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for April featuring the amazing Harmony collection from BoBunny's newest release.






For my background I used two different pattern papers -  a pink one and a blue stripy one from Harmony. I cut off 0.5 cm from each side of the pink pattern paper, distressed its edges and adhered it on top of the blue one. Then, using a clear stamp and brown ink, I created the hand written pattern. Once the ink has dried, I added a white dimensional layer using one of BoBunny's stickable stencils and gesso.


To decorate my picture I fussy cut flowers and birds from different pattern papers. I also added some of the lovely pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy pack. I also added delicate flowery corners I've created using BoBunny's die and white cardstock.




For my title I used a chipboard word, which I coloured with white Gesso. I added a pink banner from the Noteworthy pack with the word "love" (from a Foil accents pack) next to it.


As a finishing touch I added different colored rhinestones and pearls, rhinestone swirls and a few of the amazing brads matching the collection.




I hope you enjoyed today's post!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Harmony
Pattern Paper: Petals, In the Air, Harmony / Harmony
Noteworthy: Harmony
Sticker Sheet: Harmony
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Harmony
Brads: Harmony
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues, Citrus, Think Pink
Double Dot Jewels Swirls: Glaze
Craft Die: Butterfly Garden
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Clear Stamps: Rustic Textures
Laser Cut Chipboard: Family
Foil Transfers: Accents Silver

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
White Cardstock
Pentart - Primer Paste Gesso

1 comment: