Friday, May 26, 2017

Weekend Adventures and mixed Media Fun! with Angela


Hello BoBunny friends!

It's Angela and I'm so excited to be back to share a new Sunday Fun Day project.

Last week we had a party for my hubby's birthday and this is the card I made, and stuck to the gift.

Happy Birthday Card by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection

I made it using the two big cards you can find in the Weekend Adventures Noteworthy pack.

Happy Birthday Card by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection

The biggest card holds the smallest one which slides out revealing a first gift, four carnival tickets.

Happy Birthday Card by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection

These are located inside a vellum pocket sewed on the small card.
I also prepared some fun little cards for my guests, to thank them for coming to celebrate with us!

Thank You Cards by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection

I had so much fun making them!

I used the new stamp set Woodland Critters, coordinated with the Weekend Adventures collection.

Particularly, I was inspired by the beautiful pattern papers and I made a few kite embellishments.

Thank You Cards by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection

To add a touch of interest in this already busy card, I painted a piece of white cardstock with Pentart silver acrylic paint and cut it in a cloud shape with the BoBunny cloud die.

Isn't it cute?

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you feel inspired by these two different kinds of cards and hope to see you soon.

Love,

Angela



BoBunny Supplies:

12" Weekend Adventures Stripe

12" Weekend Adventures Play Date

12" Weekend Adventures Blooms

Weekend Adventures Noteworthy

Woodland Critters Stamp Set

Sentiments Stamp Set

Summer Picnic Dies


Pentart Supplies:

Antique Silver Delicate Acrylic Paint Metallic


No comments:

Post a Comment