Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Carousel-An Altered Holiday Layout - with Marilyn


Hello everyone! It's Marilyn here to share a layout that I made using the beautiful Carousel Christmas collection.






I worked with both sides of the "Wishes" paper in this page.  I applied gesso to the paper then I applied textures with the Backsplash stencil and Primer Paste. After dry, I made white paint splatters over all the textures, to give it more depth and dimension.






Then, I matted the the sweet photo with doilies that I made using the Darling Doily Die.







I made two openings to the papers and tear the edges, then I adhered a piece of the same paper Wishes but I used the back side.







I made white leaves from the Lovely Leaf Dies and a white cardstock and did little fussy cutting of  the  lovely images from the Wonder paper. I added some snowflakes laser chipboards that I sponged a bit with gesso to make them stand out.






I gave more textures with 3D powder and express glue then I added some pearls.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper- Carousel Christmas- Wonder, Wishes, Greetings
Dies- Lovely Leaf Die, Darling Doily
Snowflakes cut laser
Backsplash Thick Stencil
Double Dot Brads- Think Pink
Double Dot Jewels- Tuxedo

Pentart Supplies:
Primer Paste
3D Powder
Express Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment