Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tis The Season of JOY! . . A Mini-Album featuring Christmas Carousel with Ginny



Hello there BoBunny Peeps! Seems like I've been a busy little elf creating loads of Christmas Cards and gifts with my favorite Carousel Christmas Collection. I'm out of my card zone for this project...I created a little itty bitty mini album. Just you wait and see. . . .


Joy Christmas Mini Album by ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Carousel Christmas and Pentart

Oh how I love these shabby chic inspired holiday papers!!!  I've incorporated a Double Dot chevron paper in the background so I could stencil on some shimmery stars.  They add loads of texture and detail without making the background busy. Pearly bling helps to dress up the flowers and tree and add a little sparkle. Bits and pieces from the Ephemera pack are tucked in to fill in the arrangement.  The chipboard was the inspiration for the ribbon choices.

Joy Christmas Mini Album by ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Carousel Christmas and Pentart

Inside the mini each set of pages has a pocket to hold tags and extra little fussy cut images to adorn the pictures and journaling. I chose to use a spiral binding so the book can lay flat when open.

Joy Christmas Mini Album by ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Carousel Christmas and Pentart

The doily die cut creates a lovely picture mat as well as a faux lace look on the pocket. I used a bit of the 3D Powder to create a snowy effect in the snow globe.....I think it's my favorite part of the whole mini.

Okay Peeps that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative.

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Carousel Christmas- Carousel Christmas, Floral, Wishes, Jubilee, Noel, Wonder, Greetings

6 x 6 Paper Pad: Carousel Christmas

Ephemera Pack: Carousel

Double Dot: Sugar Chevron

Laser Cut Chipboard: Holidays

BoBunny Blossoms: Clover Dahlia

Dies: Christmas Card and Darling Doily

Double Dot Jewels: Mocha Jewels and Aqua Jewels

Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars

BoBunny Glitter Paste: Sugar

Pentart Supplies: 

Pentart Dekor Paint: Soft White

Pentart Stencil Paste: Pearl

Pentart 3D Powder





1 comment: