Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter Greetings - Handmade Cards featuring Cottontail, Double Dot Damask and BoBunny Essentials Dies with Denise


Hello BoBunny Fans!

It's Denise here today, to share some cheerful Easter greeting cards with you, using some tried and true BoBunny staple items along with the gorgeous Cottontail Collection. This set has elements for Easter and all occasion spring, with a distinct "vintage" flavor.

Here is the first of my two cards that I created for you today.  In addition to Cottontail, I used Double Dot Damask and a couple of my favorite go-to dies.


Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_01


I used dies and layeres lots of die-cuts on this first card to create the center and focal point. I also used BoBunny cardstock to create the little blue flowers and the fresh leaves. Here's a closer look at that center element piece, with the stamped sentiment.


Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_03

For the second card, I really went to town with fussy cutting and just used beautiful, patterned papers to create it. The pretty patterns on the papers caught my eye and I just knew that I would have to use them.


Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_02

I also fussy cut those small, pretty orange flowers and then used some Pearlescents for the middle of the flowers.


Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_04

This card ended up with various layers, but all from patterned paper and so even though it is detailed, it is really economical, as I did not need any embellishments.


I hope this will really inspire you to make the most of your staple patterned papers too.


Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today.

Have a fabulous day!

Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Springtime, Bunnies, Festive, Gardening/Cottontail

Cardstock: French Vanilla, Brilliant Blue Damask, Power Blue Vintage, Wasabi Vintage

Noteworthy: Cottontail

Jewels: Blue Hues

Stamps: Captured, Eggcellent

Pearlescent: Licorice

Dies: Mandala


No comments:

Post a Comment