Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Egg-cellent Easter Egg!


Easter Egg by Ulrika Wandler

Hi! Ulrika here for a simple tutorial on how to use the fabulous black crackle paste!


I used a papier maché egg, and I started with priming the egg with the smoothe crackle paste primer. Don't be shy! Let dry until it's not sticky. Then apply the crackle paste, and don't be shy now either!

The BoBunny palette knifes are excellent to use, but mostly on flat surfaces. For this round egg I used a brush and a foam applicator.

Easter Egg Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

Let the black crackle paste dry, and watch it crackle! :-)

Easter Egg Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

I wanted to add something around the egg, and I made a ribbon using the gorgeous Beautiful Dreamer. I also used a few of the new fabulous craft dies and vellum paper to decorate my egg.

Easter Egg Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

So now I have this beautiful special egg to put on my Easter table!

Easter Egg Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Beautiful Dreamer / IMagine, So Lovely, Beautiful Dreamer, Illusion, Reverie, Foil Vellum Paper
Stickers: Beautiful Dreamer Combo Sticker
Brads: Beautiful Dreamer
Blossoms: Plum Purple Bouquet
Dies: Fly away, Ornate Doilies
Mediums: Black Crackle Paste, Crackle Paste Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment